Small Business Content that converts
Tired of searching for leads for your small business? Bring them to you with high-quality web, email, and social media content from Page Writing Pages.
Freelance SEO Copywriter
Welcome to Page Writing Pages! I am a freelance SEO copywriter based out of Colorado Springs, and my passion is helping small businesses (Like you!) create an awesome digital presence.
It’s nearly impossible to run a successful small business without being discoverable online. Still, you may not have time (or expertise) to write a high-quality website that will rank on Google or manage multiple social media platforms. This is where I come in. I will help you tell a clear brand story, across all of your channels, that keeps your customers coming back again and again. From emails to SEO website copy, Page Writing Pages has you covered.
Web Content Writing Services
Content marketing is about building customer relationships. By taking an organic approach to SEO and brand awareness, you will attract customers who are already showing interest in your product or service, meaning that they are more likely to make a purchase than someone who finds you through paid advertising.
I offer the following web content writing services that can be purchased a la carte or at a discounted package rate:
- Email marketing
- SEO website copy
- SEO blog writing
- Social media management
- Lead magnets or ebooks
- Podcast scripts
My packages are completely customizable, so you only pay for what you need.
Should you Hire a Professional Content Writer?
If you’re willing to put in the time and effort, you can DIY much of your digital marketing. Many companies run successful social media pages and email newsletters internally and see great results. If any of the following statements apply to you, however, it might be time to hire a professional:
- Creating marketing content always gets pushed to the bottom of your to-do list.
- It’s been a few months since you sent out an email update.
- You know that SEO has something to do with keywords?
- Customers can’t find your website.
- You would love to have a digital marketing strategy, but you just don’t have time!
If this sounds like you, schedule a free consultation to see how I can help.
Getting Started with Content Marketing
Working with Page Writing Pages is as easy as 1-2-3.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Visit my contact page and let me know you’d like to schedule a time to speak. We’ll set up a 30-45 minute phone call to discuss your marketing needs.
Receive a Quote and Proposal
Within a week, I’ll get back to you with my pricing and recommendations. I’ll also give an estimated timeline for the project.
Sign the Contract
If you accept the proposal, I’ll send over a contract and an invoice for your first payment. Then we can get started.
“Jenna is hardworking, writes to specifications, and completes assignments on time. She is a good writer and easy to work with. It was a pleasure being her supervisor.”
Focus on the Family
“[Jenna] consistently produces high-quality content, that is always on time, and well written. Jenna does thorough research on the topics I request and was quick to adopt her articles to the tone and feel of our brand. I have worked with a number of writers, and services, and I can say Jenna is always my first choice when I need a high-quality, SEO-friendly article.”
about Page Writing Pages
I’m Jenna VandeBrake-Page, the owner, operator, and main service provider behind Page Writing Pages. I am a writer by trade and have an M.A. in English from UNC in Greeley. During my Master’s program, I worked as a bartender at a local theater and really fell in love with the small business community.
I founded Page Writing Pages because it lets me combine my two loves—I get to use my persuasive writing and SEO skills every day to help small businesses grow and thrive.
Content Marketing Blog
If you are interested in learning more about digital marketing or want to hear about my experiences as a freelancer, check out the Page Writing Pages blog. My own blog posts often take a back seat to projects for clients, but if you want to receive updates when I publish a new post, be sure to subscribe.
- Why You Should be Networking with Other FreelancersAs freelancers, it’s easy to fall into a scarcity mindset, especially in off seasons. Sometimes projects fall through, or you can’t seem to land a steady stream of clients. In […]
- A Freelancer’s Guide to Writing in New GenresAll freelancers have been here. You have your niche and a type of writing that you are comfortable with. But you know you need to expand. After all, the more […]
- 9 Most Memorable Quotes from Inbound 2021 Marketing ConferenceI spent Tuesday-Thursday participating in Inbound 2021, a virtual marketing conference hosted by HubSpot. And though it was a great 3 days, I am now experiencing information overload. My brain […]